GSD8 Single-Jet 20mm or 3/4" Cold Water Meter
The range of Single-Jet water meters is manufactured in Italy and has an impressive degree of accuracy with an error of less than 0.75% in the normal operating range. Each meter is individually checked and the flow is tested to ensure that every meter complies with ISO 4064 and many other strict European Standards. To download the specifications sheet in pdf format - click here.
- All brass body,
- The dial can rotate 360 degrees for easy reading,
- Pressure rated to 16 Bar (160m, 228 psi),
- Cold water to 30 Degrees C,
- 5 reading rolls show cubic meters (1,000L) and,
- The last three red numbers show litres,
- The single red hand on the lower dial rotates once per litre,
- Central star revolves with the smallest leak in the system,
- Brass male BSP unions supplied to each end for easy installation,
- Minimum flow is 50 L/Hour, Nominal flow is 2,500 L/Hour,
- Maximum flow is 5,000 L/Hour.
- The meter cannot be supplied with a pulse output.
- Install your Single-Jet "BMeter" in the horizontal plane with 10 x the diameter of straight pipe before the meter and 5 x the diameter of straight pipe after the meter.
- Water must be clean and free of particles above 500 microns (0.5mm),
- A filter with a 500 micron stainless steel screen is recommended for all installations and should be installed at any location prior to the straight length of pipe entering the meter.
- Metering the flow in domestic appliances,
- Metering the flow in commercial applications such as air conditioning,
- Metering the flow in industrial applications,
- Metering the flow from pumps,
- Rural applications such as horse stables, chicken farms, piggeries etc,
- Technical projects where accurate flow is required.