GSD8 Single-Jet 20mm or 3/4" HOT Water Meter (No Pulse)
The range of Single-Jet water meters is manufactured in Italy and has an impressive degree of accuracy with an error of less than 0.75% in the normal operating range. The image shows a cover, the cover is not currently available. Each meter is individually checked and the flow is tested to ensure that every meter complies with ISO 4064 and many other strict European Standards. To download the specifications sheet in pdf format - click here.
- All brass body,
- The dial can rotate 360 degrees for easy reading,
- Pressure rated to 16 Bar (160m, 228 psi),
- Hot water to 90 Degrees C,
- 5 reading rolls show cubic meters (1,000L) and,
- The 4 dials below show litres, 10's, 100's and 1000 litres.
- The left most dial hand rotates once per litre,
- Central star revolves with the smallest leak in the system,
- Brass male BSP unions supplied to each end for easy installation,
- Minimum flow is 50 L/Hour, Nominal flow is 2,500 L/Hour,
- Maximum flow is 5,000 L/Hour.
Pulse Output: - NOT INCLUDED
- The meter may be supplied with a reed switch pulse output,
- One pulse is generated for each litre of flow through the meter,
- The pulse output can provide a visual display on a PLC or on our H7 Digital Display unit,
- Cable connection to the H7 Digital Display unit is available to 50m,
- Radio telemetry link between the meter and the H7 Digital Display is available to 5,000m.
- Install your Single-Jet "BMeter" in the horizontal plane with 10 x the diameter of straight pipe before the meter and 5 x the diameter of straight pipe after the meter.
- Water must be clean and free of particles above 500 microns (0.5mm),
- A filter with a 500 micron stainless steel screen is recommended for all installations and should be installed at any location prior to the straight length of pipe entering the meter.
- Metering the flow in domestic appliances,
- Metering the flow in commercial applications such as air conditioning,
- Metering the flow in industrial applications,
- Metering the flow from pumps,
- Rural applications such as horse stables, chicken farms, piggeries etc,
- Technical projects where accurate flow is required.
Brass "Y" strainer is recommended for all installations.
Brass unions are standard with all threaded meters.